Puzzle game inspired by Oxyd with the object of uncovering identically colored stones
|Minimum OS:||macOS 10.14.0|
|Vendor Name:||Daniel Heck and contributors|
Version History 1.30
Enigma is a puzzle game inspired by Oxyd on the Atari ST and Rock'n'Roll on the Amiga. The object of the game is to find uncover pairs of identically colored Oxyd stones. Simple? Yes. Easy? Certainly not! Hidden traps, vast mazes, laser beams, and, most of all, countless hairy puzzles usually block your direct way to the Oxyd stones … If you are new to Enigma, you may want to take a look at a few screenshots or peek at the user manual.
Enigma is available for Windows, Mac OS X, and most flavors of Linux and other modern Unices.
Enigma is free software and may be distributed and modified under the terms of the General Public License.
• Puzzle game with a dexterity component.
• Non violent - a game for young and old.
• More than 1000 different levels guarantee longtime entertainment.
• Stable 1.00 Release with more than 200 000 downloads in two months.
• Translated to many languages:
• English German French Spanish Portuguese Italian Dutch Swedish Finnish Russian Hungarian
• High-resolution 2D graphics.
• Realistic physics simulation.
• More than 500 different game objects.
• Available for all Windows versions, Mac OSX, most Linux distributions, many other Unix versions.
• Completely free!