Color picking application
|Version String:||3.9.2 (25886)|
|Architecture:||Intel & AppleSilicon(ARM)|
|Minimum OS:||macOS 11.0|
|Vendor Name:||IdeaPunch, LLC.|
Version History 3.9.2 (25886)
This update fixes a bug where ColorSlurp forgets that you purchased pro. Everything should be working fine now!
If you lost access to pro, just click "Restore Purchase" button in ColorSlurp's pro preferences.
ColorSlurp is the ultimate color productivity booster for designers and developers.
• Pick colors on your screen with the ultra-accurate magnifier.
• Create and edit colors using an assortment of color selection tools.
• Copy colors to a variety of color formats.
• Organize your colors into collections.
• Quickly access recently picked colors and swatches.
• Work faster with customisable shortcuts.
• Authentic slurp sound when picking colors!
Ultra-accurate. Move the magnifier with your cursor, the arrow keys, or hold shift to slow its movement for pixel perfect precision. You can also hold command when picking a color to quickly choose which copy format to use.
ColorSlurp supports 20 color formats to use in your projects.
# Import Colors
Copy a color to the clipboard and paste it into ColorSlurp. This allows you to quickly convert between formats or edit colors.
Collections are groups of colors. You can create as many collections as you need to keep your colors organized.
# Edit Colors
ColorSlurp's powerful color editing tools let you dial in the perfect color.
# Recent Colors and Swatches
Access your recently picked colors or quickly grab a predefined color from the swatches.
# ColorSlurp PRO
Go PRO and get these awesome features!
• 20 Color Formats
• Recent Colors
• Dark Theme
• Advanced Settings