Watch movies, TV, and sports, including Amazon Originals like The Boys, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, and more
|Version String:||9.13.1 (9.131.3)|
|Architecture:||Intel & AppleSilicon(ARM)|
|Minimum OS:||macOS 11.4|
|Vendor Name:||AMZN Mobile LLC|
Version History 9.13.1 (9.131.3)
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Watch movies, TV, and sports, including Amazon Originals like The Boys, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, and Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan as well as recommendations just for you.
• Download videos to watch offline.
• Rent or buy new-release movies and popular TV shows (availability varies by marketplace).
• Cast from your phone or tablet to the big screen with Chromecast.
• Multi-user profiles allow creating personalized entertainment experiences.
• Go behind the scenes of movies and TV shows with exclusive X-Ray access, powered by IMDb.
• Watch on Apple TV by downloading the separate tvOS app (requires Apple TV 3rd generation or later).
If you subscribe to Prime Video via iTunes (where available), payment is charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and your membership automatically renews monthly unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the then current plan period. Your account is charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of each plan period at the rate of your selected plan. Manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal anytime by going to My Account or through iTunes.