Document management with automatic recognition of values and assignments
|Version String:||1.9.15 (520)|
|Architecture:||Intel & AppleSilicon(ARM)|
|Minimum OS:||macOS 10.11|
|Vendor Name:||Dirk Holtwick|
Version History 1.9.15 (520)
- Improved scanner dialog.
- Fixes observed folder access issues and waits for iCloud downloads to finish.
- Fixes import of HTML files.
- Fixes sorting issue for reference numbers.
- Other minor improvements.
Document management with automatic recognition of values and assignments.
Ideal for business and personal taxes, accounting and expenses. Detailed information on the current financial situation. The data is stored locally, which guarantees high confidentiality.
- Processes PDF, email, web pages, scans and images
- Automatic recognition of amount, date, currency and more
- Integrated fast text recognition (OCR) with support for over 100 languages
- Folders can be monitored and documents can be imported automatically
- Supports all scanners, especially ScanSnap
- Extensive evaluations according to various criteria and time periods
- Numerous software integrations facilitate the work:
- Direct payment of the invoice with the recognized values via MoneyMoney, iFinance, BankX and SEPA
- Import of outgoing invoices via GrandTotal
- Automatic processing through filter rules from Apple Mail and other email applications
- Extensive export and reporting functions to Microsoft Excel and other formats
- Automatic currency conversion according to daily exchange rates
- Extensive search and filter
- Detection of duplicates
- iOS integration via proven document scanner apps such as Scannable, Dropbox and others
A trial version is available at receipts-app.com