Visual project manager and organizer
|Minimum OS:||macOS 10.11.0|
|Vendor Name:||Trello, Inc.|
Version History 2.12.5
Fixed: Some users were unable to download a PDF.
Various other bug fixes and improvements.
Trello is the easy, free, flexible, and visual way to manage your projects and organize anything, trusted by millions of people from all over the world.
Trello gives you perspective over all your projects, at work and at home.
Bring Trello to Mac in a dedicated workspace. The Trello Desktop App features native notifications, powerful enhancements and more - away from the distractions of your browser.
Stay productive with a beautiful minimal interface that doesn’t get in the way of your work.
Create new cards instantly from anywhere with a Quick Add window.
Get notified whenever there’s new activity in any of your Trello boards.
Work on multiple boards at once with multiple windows.
Set a global shortcut that opens the main window from anywhere.
Navigate between your starred boards with a quick shortcut.
Use Touch Bar to view starred boards, create new cards, and open new windows.
All Trello shortcuts work just like the web, including keyboard shortcuts, drag & drop and more.
Whether it's managing a team, writing an epic screenplay, or just making a grocery list, Trello is your sidekick for getting things done and staying organized.
With Trello you can:
• Create boards to organize anything you're working on
• Use them solo or invite coworkers, friends and family to collaborate
• Customize workflows for different projects
• Add checklists of 'To-Dos' on cards
• Assign tasks to yourself and coworkers
• Comment on items with your friends
• Upload photos and videos
• Attach files
• Display cards in a calendar view with the Calendar Power-Up
• Trello is free to use forever with options to upgrade to Gold for loads of extra fun and functionality