Hex editor, checksum utility, file information viewer
|Version String:||2.3 (23)|
|Minimum OS:||macOS 10.4|
|Vendor Name:||LI JIANYU|
|Homepage:||[Mac App Store]|
Version History 2.3 (23)
iHex - Hex Editor
A fast and clever hex editor, checksum utility, file information viewer.
▶ Key Features:
- Checksum. Supported formats as: MD2, MD4, MD5, SHA1, SHA224, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512, RIPEMD128, RIPEMD160, RIPEMD256, RIPEMD320, HAVAL128, HAVAL160, HAVAL192, HAVAL224, HAVAL256, TIGER128, TIGER160, TIGER, ADLER32, CRC32, CRC32B, WHIRLPOOL, GOST, SNEFRU128, SNEFRU256, MDC2
- File Information. Display file general information special as image EXIF info, audio and video media information.
- Insert, delete, rearrange. iHex does not limit you to in-place changes like some hex editors.
- Work with huge files. iHex can handle as big a file as you’re able to create. It’s been tested on files as large as 118 GB.
- Small footprint. iHex does not keep your files in memory. You won’t dread launching or working with iHex even on low-RAM machines.
- Fast. Open a huge file, scroll around, copy and paste, all instantly. Find what you’re looking for with fast searching.
- Binary diff. iHex can show the differences between files, taking into account insertions or deletions.
- Smart saving. iHex knows not to waste time overwriting the parts of your files that haven’t changed, and never needs temporary disk space.
- Data inspector. Interpret data as integer or floating point, signed or unsigned, big or little endian...