|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Version String:||1.6.1 (1601)|
|Architecture:||Intel & AppleSilicon(ARM)|
|Minimum OS:||macOS 10.11|
|Vendor Name:||Elena Drozhzhina|
Version History 1.6.1 (1601)
• Choose a position on screen for Blinks notifications
• By selecting a random position Blinks will remind you in different places of the screen
• Stability improvements
Blinking reminder. Blinks will gently remind you to blink. Easy way to keep your eyes fresh while sitting in front of the computer screen. Just set the comfortable time interval.
Blinks reminder has two modes - animated and non-animated.
Optional you can add Blinks run on startup.
Blinking is very important when working at a computer. Blinking keeps the front surface of your eye moist to prevent dryness and irritation.
Research shows people who staring at computer screen blink less frequently — about one-fourth as often as they normally do.
To reduce your risk of dry eyes during computer use, try Вlinks!
• Elegant design
• Simple interface
• Animated blinking
• Usable settings
• Variable time interval
• Disable blinks on fullscreen apps like videos or presentations
• Notification window do not block any open application and keyboard or mouse actions.
• Status bar application
• Variable background opacity
• Dismiss manually option to close notification using a button instead of autohide