Tracks packages to know when they’re going to arrive
|Version String:||9.3 (854)|
|Architecture:||Intel & AppleSilicon(ARM)|
|Minimum OS:||macOS 10.14|
|Vendor Name:||Junecloud LLC|
Version History 9.3 (854)
This update fixes some common issues with our previous update, which included many other improvements. For full details, visit juncld.com/e3Cd
• Fixed an issue where the app might get stuck “updating” if it was unable to upgrade the database from an older version. In most cases the app is now able to upgrade the database. If it is still unable to, the problem is now handled automatically, and a new, empty database is created.
• Improved the upgrade process to minimize freezes or crashes when handling a large database.
• Fixed a crash that could happen if Handoff was used before the app had a chance to upgrade its database.
• Fixed an issue that prevented suggestions from showing on the Add Delivery screen.
• Fixed an issue where the app might needlessly download an older service update than the one included with the app.
• Fixed an issue where parts of the app’s update process (like refreshing deliveries or syncing) might not work if the startup process was interrupted. This situation is now handled automatically.
Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it's the latest gadget you've preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can't wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don't miss the doorbell.
The main list shows a summary of all your shipments and counts down the days. Select a delivery for more information, and see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, iMessage, or AirDrop. Deliveries can even add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and a Notification Center widget lets you quickly check your packages without opening the app. All your old deliveries are archived so you can look them up again if you need to.
Deliveries supports dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries—visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site—so you can check on them when you need to and still keep everything in one place.
Deliveries is also available for iOS, in a Universal app that supports iPhone and iPad. You can sync your deliveries between devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can add new shipments from any web browser.