Software for streaming digital audio such as Internet radio program
|Version String:||000013000 (2151)|
|Minimum OS:||macOS 10.6.0|
|Vendor Name:||Yosirou Sawayanagi|
|Homepage:||[Mac App Store]|
Version History 000013000 (2151)
• Removed the ability to pan input stereo channels.
• Enabled to map any input channel of multi-channel audio devices into stereo.
LadioCast is a software running on Mac OS X to stream digital audio such as Internet radio program. It has the following features:
* Icecast, RTMP and SHOUTcast audio source streaming.
* Ability to transmit audio streaming to multiple servers simultaneously.
* Supporting Ogg Vorbis, MP3, AAC, HE-AAC, Ogg Opus and Ogg PCM encoding formats.
* Equipped a 4in/4out/4bus audio mixer routing audio data from input devices to output devices flexibly.
* Controllable connection events by AppleScript.
* SSL supported.