Cataloging a disc automatically after burning with Toast
|Architecture:||Intel & AppleSilicon(ARM)|
|Minimum OS:||macOS 10.10.0|
|Vendor Name:||katsuya fujiwara|
Version History 8.4.9
- Added a popup menu with a list of scannable disks to the toolbar at the top of the catalog window.
- Turned off the show scannable disks option at the Activity window by default. (To enable it again, choose “Show Scannable Disks” from the Catalog menu.)
- Tuned UI for better user experience.
- A few minor updates to make this app better.
◆◇ Ranked #1 top-grossing Reference category app on 15 Mac App Stores in 2012. (Austria, Brazil, Canada, , , India, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland)
Simple, smart and fast.
DiskCatalogMaker is a simple disk management tool which catalogs disks and folders.
》 Key Features
Catalog your discs
● Drag and drop your disk icon onto the catalog window.
● Use batch scan mode for multiple discs.
● You can also use the generate thumbnail images option.
View your catalogs
● Finder like intuitive look and feel.
● You can print a catalog.
● Use “Select Original” to reveal an item on Finder.
● Use “Open Original” to open an item directly.
● Use “Quick Look” to preview an item without even opening it.
Search through your catalogs
● Find by name and other file attributes.
● Use AND/OR boolean search expressions.
● Search through your catalogs via Spotlight.
● macOS Mojave Dark Mode support.
● Super fast search algorithm.
● Opening multiple catalogs at once.
● Optimized cataloging engine for multi-core/multiprocessor systems.
● Trusted catalog database format for scalability and storage of huge data.
● Compressing catalog data for disk space.
● Zip, StuffIt, RAR, 7-Zip, tar, gzip, bzip2, CompactPro and LHA archive formats support.
● DiskTracker text, CD-TEXT format support.
● Cataloging a folder on a network volume.
● Long unicode name and Asian languages support.