Microsoft Remote Desktop 10.9.3
Connect to a remote PC or virtual apps and desktops made available by your administrator
|Version String:||10.9.3 (2158)|
|Architecture:||Intel & AppleSilicon(ARM)|
|Minimum OS:||macOS 11.0|
|Vendor Name:||Microsoft Corporation|
Version History 10.9.3 (2158)
We've been working hard to squash some reported bugs for this release.
• Fixed cases where workspace refresh causes workspace to be deleted.
• Resolved a RemoteApp issue where a drag operation would sometimes fail on certain apps.
• Sorted out an incorrect error message displayed for expired passwords.
• Addressed a number of accessibility bugs.
If you encounter any errors, you can contact us via Help > Submit Feedback.
Use the new Microsoft Remote Desktop app to connect to a remote PC or virtual apps and desktops made available by your administrator. The app helps you be productive no matter where you are.
Configure your PC for remote access first by download the Remote Desktop assistant to your PC and let it do the work for you: https://aka.ms/rdsetup.
• Access remote PCs running Windows Professional or Enterprise and Windows Server
• Access remote resources published by your IT administrator
• Connect remotely through a Remote Desktop Gateway
• Secure connection to your data and applications
• Streamlined management of your connections from the connection center
• High quality video and audio streaming