Microsoft Remote Desktop 10.7.4
Connects to remote computers or virtual applications
|Architecture:||Intel & AppleSilicon(ARM)|
|Minimum OS:||macOS 10.14|
|Vendor Name:||Microsoft Corporation|
Version History 10.7.4
It's 2022 and time for the first update of the year! In this release we addressed full screen display issues with the new 2021 MacBook Pro 14" and 16" models.
In addition, we updated the client to better handle load-balanced RD gateway configurations.
If you encounter any errors, you can contact us via Help > Report an Issue.
Use the new Microsoft Remote Desktop app to connect to a remote PC or virtual apps and desktops made available by your administrator. The app helps you be productive no matter where you are.
Configure your PC for remote access first by download the Remote Desktop assistant to your PC and let it do the work for you: https://aka.ms/rdsetup.
• Access remote PCs running Windows Professional or Enterprise and Windows Server
• Access remote resources published by your IT administrator
• Connect remotely through a Remote Desktop Gateway
• Secure connection to your data and applications
• Streamlined management of your connections from the connection center
• High quality video and audio streaming