Learn stoicism philosophy and how to cope with stress
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Version String:||2022.62 (517)|
|Architecture:||Intel & AppleSilicon(ARM)|
|Minimum OS:||macOS 11.0|
|Vendor Name:||Maciej Lobodzinski|
Version History 2022.62 (517)
this update brings long-awaited custom focuses.
please let me know if they work well. if you don’t have premium, you’ll find a discount offer code here: www.twitter.com/stoicapp
after this update, you’ll also be able to show/hide reflections in the “today” page and you won’t experience a few minor bugs that we fixed.
stoic can help you live a happier and more tranquil life. you will learn stoicism philosophy and how to cope with stress.
get your daily mental health tracker companion for mood tracking, journaling, meditations, and reflection. it analyzes your emotive influences and gives you insights on how to be happier and more productive.
WHY DO YOU NEED A MENTAL HEALTH TRACKER?
we all experience a complex range of emotions every single day. whether we are feeling positive or negative — both of which are completely natural, of course — it is essential that we have a clear understanding of our emotional state of mind if we are to achieve self-actualization.
stoicism is a philosophy of leaders, as Tim Ferriss put it:
• become happier and more productive
• become less emotionally reactive
• become a better, kinder person
• become better at resolving conflicts
MORNING AND EVENING ROUTINE.
• start a perfect day with a personalized morning routine. prepare for your daily activities so that nothing can surprise you during the day.
• reflect on your actions in the evening to develop as a human being. get better every day.
• journaling. clear your mind, express your thoughts, set goals and be more grateful with guided journaling.
• negative visualization. discover how many things you have in your life that you should be grateful for. things you take for granted. achievements that you forgot a long time ago. you are luckier and more privileged than you think.
• meditation. an unguided session of meditation with background sounds and timed chimes.
• breathing. deep calm and box breathing exercises.
• quotes. read and save your favorite inspiring quotes from stoic philosophers, Lao Tzu, The Holy Bible, and Gautama Buddha.
• fear setting. a way of overcoming hard decisions in life introduced by Tim Ferriss. it will help you be less afraid of taking action.
• thought exercise. stoic interpretation of CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.) whenever you feel strong negative emotions, try to put corresponding thoughts here. you may notice, that your feelings were caused by your thoughts, and after a small shift in the way you think, you can experience a significant change in your mood.
• history. browse your old entries or filter them with particular questions. see how your responses change over time and find patterns to help you in your personal development.
• privacy. protect your entries and journals with a password.
• export. share your thoughts with your therapist.
• iCloud. synchronize your data with other multiple devices and keep a backup of your precious thoughts on your personal iCloud storage account.
• HealthKit and Health app integration for mindful minutes and showing your activities in trends.
• stoic wisdom. learn the most practical philosophy that will help you survive in high-stress environments. meditate on quotes by Marcus Aurelius and Seneca and conquer your ego.
• learn philosophies. with quotes from Lao Tzu, The Holy Bible, and Gautama Buddha you can learn Tao, Confucianism, Buddhism, and Christian approaches to life.
• and remember 'we suffer more in imagination than in reality' - Seneca
• stoic offers $37.99/year auto-renewing subscription.
• payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• your subscription to stoic will automatically renew unless you disable auto-renew at least 24 hours before the current period ends. you can turn off auto-renew or manage your subscription from your iTunes Store account setting. any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a stoic premium subscription.
• t&c: http://stoicroutine.com/terms-and-conditions/
if you don’t choose to purchase stoic premium, you can still use stoic for free.