Hex Fiend 2.17.1
Hex editor focussing on speed
|Version String:||2.17.1 (1701146955)|
|Architecture:||Intel & AppleSilicon(ARM)|
|Minimum OS:||macOS 10.14.6|
|Vendor Name:||Peter Ammon|
Version History 2.17.1 (1701146955)
Add sectioncollapse command and -collapsed option to section command (thanks @ahelsley)
Fix a crash on Apple Silicon (thanks @mredig)
Left-align template errors and use a fixed width font (thanks @tbartelmess)
Add sectionname command (thanks @fosterbrereton)
Support symbolic links in the templates directory (thanks @fosterbrereton)
Add include command (thanks @fosterbrereton)
Add Data Inspector support for all integers sizes from 1 through 16 bytes (thanks @fosterbrereton)
Add hf_min_version_required command (thanks @fosterbrereton)
Hex Fiend is a fast, lean, and powerful hex editor built just for the Mac.
- Insert, delete, rearrange. Hex Fiend does not limit you to in-place changes like some hex editors.
- Work with huge files. Hex Fiend can handle as big a file as you’re able to create.
- Small footprint. Hex Fiend does not keep your files in memory. You won’t dread launching or working with Hex Fiend even on low-RAM machines.
- Fast. Open a huge file, scroll around, copy and paste, all instantly. Find what you’re looking for with fast searching.
- Binary diff. Hex Fiend can show the differences between files, taking into account insertions or deletions.
- Smart saving. Hex Fiend knows not to waste time overwriting the parts of your files that haven’t changed, and never needs temporary disk space.