Monitor and analyze the activities of runners, cyclists and sport enthusiasts
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Version String:||6.2.3 (3976)|
|Architecture:||Intel & AppleSilicon(ARM)|
|Minimum OS:||macOS 10.15|
|Vendor Name:||Markus Spoettl|
Version History 6.2.3 (3976)
* Fixes a problem with zones of some athlete body composition chart curves.
* Fixes zones kind icons when using dark mode.
rubiTrack - the power and dazzling user interface of rubiTrack on the go. The perfect companion for Apple Watch.
rubiTrack is developed exclusively for Mac and iPhone. rubiTrack now looks even more stunning in dark mode.
* rubiTrack is a brand new app with a unique and extremely powerful feature set.
* rubiTrack supports workouts recorded with Apple Watch (via the Health app).
* rubiTrack lets you browse years of data effortlessly and in style.
* rubiTrack syncs your entire training database from rubiTrack 6 for Mac using WiFi syncing.
* rubiTrack helps analyzing your training in a level of detail never before possible.
* rubiTrack comes with many exciting features these are just a few: Places, activities, calendar, equipment, training summary including performance analysis, support for workouts from Apple Watch and the Health App, Recorder, auto-sync and much much more.
* rubiTrack protects your privacy! All your data is stored right on your iPhone.
* Use rubiTrack's athlete log to browse all your health data in style!
UNIVERSAL SUBSCRIPTION - 7-DAY TRIAL
rubiTrack 6 is available as a cross-platform subscription for your Mac and iPhone. When subscribed, all features are available for both the macOS and the iOS version.
rubiTrack 6 is available as a yearly auto-renewing subscription.
When you subscribe for the first time, you can test rubiTrack for 7 days. You will not be charged, if you cancel the subscription at least one day before the end of the trial. The trial version is functionally identical to the full version.
LOCAL SYNC MODE
When not subscribed, rubiTrack operates in local sync mode. In this mode, you can continue (or start) to import activities from Health App or use the Recorder. All activities are added to the collection. Use WiFi sync to transfer data to rubiTrack for Mac.