Text, code, and markup editor
|Version String:||5.0 (42)|
|Architecture:||Intel & AppleSilicon(ARM)|
|Minimum OS:||macOS 10.13|
|Vendor Name:||Alexander Blach|
Version History 5.0 (42)
Textastic 5.0 adds full support for macOS Big Sur with a refreshed user interface and an updated app icon. This release is a macOS Universal app, which can run natively on both Apple Silicon Macs and Intel-based Macs.
• macOS Big Sur: fully updated for compatibility with the latest version of macOS.
• Universal app: runs natively on both Apple Silicon Macs and Intel-based Macs.
• Fixed "Open In…" performance problems on Macs with many CPU cores (e.g. Mac Pro).
• Improved declaration of supported file types so that it works better with other installed apps that can open the same kinds of files.
• Other minor fixes.
Textastic is a powerful and fast text, code, and markup editor.
• Syntax highlighting of more than 80 programming and markup languages
• Compatible with TextMate and Sublime Text 3 syntax definitions and themes
• Open files in tabs
• Open folders in a sidebar
• Find in files
• Print files
• Symbol list to quickly navigate in a file
• Emmet support built-in
• Auto Save and Versions
• iCloud document sync
• Full support for Dark Mode
Please note: You can use Textastic for iPad and iPhone to sync files between the Mac and iOS versions of Textastic using iCloud.