File verification, maintenance and cleaning task manager, Finder parameters configurator and more
|Version String:||4.4.4 (231026)|
|Architecture:||Intel & AppleSilicon(ARM)|
|Minimum OS:||macOS 13.0|
|Vendor Name:||Titanium Software|
Version History 4.4.4 (231026)
You can find release notes for this version here: [www.titanium-software.fr]
OnyX is a multifunction utility that you can use to verify the structure of the system files, to run miscellaneous maintenance and cleaning tasks, to configure parameters in the Finder, Dock, Safari, and some of Apple's applications, to delete caches, to remove certain problematic folders and files, to rebuild various databases and indexes, and more.
• Verify the structure of the file system on the start-up volume
• Repair disk permissions
• Configure certain parameters hidden from the system and from certain applications
• Empty System, User, Internet, Font caches
• Force Empty the Trash
• Rebuild Launch Services, CoreDuet database, XPC Cache...
• Rebuild Spotlight and Mail indexes
WARNING: There is a specific version of OnyX for each major version of the operating system. Use the specific version, and don't try to use a non-compatible version.