Topaz Sharpen AI 4.1.0
Image sharpening software for professionals
|Category:||Graphics & Design|
|Architecture:||Intel & AppleSilicon(ARM)|
|Minimum OS:||macOS 10.14.0|
|Vendor Name:||Topaz Labs|
Version History 4.1.0
You can find release notes for this version here: [community.topazlabs.com]
Create tack-sharp images with no artifacts or halos.
Sharpen AI is the best image sharpening software for professionals that want the most advanced technology available but is easy enough for anyone to use. Fix blurry images in just a few clicks and rescue previously impossible-to-correct shots.
Sharpen an image in just a few clicks
There’s nothing worse than the feeling of taking the perfect photo, rushing home, opening it up on your computer… and realizing that it’s blurry at 100%. When this happens, it’s usually caused by one of three problems: camera shake, focus issues, or general softness. Sharpen AI includes a separate module to handle each one.
• Stabilize: Natural shake reduction - Even the steadiest hands don’t compare to a tripod when it comes to image sharpness. Unlike a tripod, though, you always have your hands with you! Sharpen AI’s Stabilize module has been trained to reverse motion blur and make handheld images look like they were taken from a tripod.
• Focus: Better focus correction - Focus correction is a notoriously difficult problem that’s easy to get wrong, but Sharpen AI’s Focus module excels at correct up to ten pixels of focus blur. This is perfect for sharpening out-of-focus eyes or correct issues caused by incorrect in-camera focus. Tip: use selective adjustments for best results!
• Sharpen: General input sharpening - Even with no motion blur or focus issues, images generally come out of the camera soft. Sharpen AI includes the Sharpen module that specializes in correcting small amounts of general softness without any artifacts or halos. It’s the most natural-looking sharpening tool that you will ever use.
Powered by AI
Sharpen AI was trained with millions of images so it could learn the characteristics of detail vs. noise – and then enhance just the detail. In some cases, it can even recover image detail.
Works wherever you currently edit your photos. Use Sharpen AI either as a standalone software or as a plug-in for Topaz Studio / Photoshop / Lightroom Classic.
Through continuous AI training, Sharpen AI’s enhancement model becomes both faster and higher-quality with time. You’ll get the latest and greatest when the model improves.
Sharpen AI is now optimized for Intel CPU and iGPUs with Intel OpenVINO support. This means you can get up to 5x faster processing speeds with an Intel graphics card (6th Gen + higher)!
Fix blurry images and rescue more of your precious shots
The need for sharpening is universal: most images come out a little soft straight out of the camera. Or perhaps your subject was in motion and you have a bit of camera shake on top of that. Missing the focus is another very difficult problem that is so easy to get wrong. Sharpen AI goes beyond standard image sharpening to rescue previously impossible-to-correct images.
• Animal Photography - You can pose people, but it’s much harder to ask animals to stay still! Use Sharpen AI’s Stabilize module to correct camera shake and the inevitable motion blur you get from fast-moving subjects. It’s also difficult to focus perfectly in these situations, so the Focus module will also be very useful. This applies to any photos with fast-moving subjects – not just animals! Adjust the slider to the left to see the difference at 100%, or click for a larger before/after.
• Handheld Landscapes - no matter how fast you set your shutter speed, you can’t shoot handheld landscapes as sharp as if you had a tripod. You don’t always have a tripod with you, though. Sometimes you don’t even have the luxury of using a fast shutter speed. Sharpen AI’s Stabilize module helps you get handheld images that look like they were taken from a tripod. This model was trained specifically to counteract motion blur caused by camera shake and can produce some pretty exceptional results in your photos.
• Portrait Photography - Getting sharp portraits is essential. Using controlled lighting and tripods in a studio setting is a good way to do that, but you’re not always in a studio. Use Sharpen AI when the otherwise perfect portrait has slightly out-of-focus eyes or camera shake.