Makes the arithmetic process visible generating intermediate results
|Version String:||6.0.3 (22)|
|Architecture:||Intel & AppleSilicon(ARM)|
|Minimum OS:||macOS 10.10|
|Vendor Name:||schoettler Software GmbH|
|Homepage:||[Mac App Store]|
Version History 6.0.3 (22)
fixed: CalcTape did not start if run on an Apple Silicon without using Rosetta
Calculate. Comment. Correct.
CalcTape is a revolutionary new kind of pocket calculator. With CalcTape, also extensive calculations remain clearly structured. CalcTape makes the arithmetic process visible - you can generate intermediate results and subsequently correct or change all numbers and operations.
- Input a long list of values to be calculated and never lose the overview - just like with an adding machine / calculator with paper tape.
- Insert comments and notes into your calculations anywhere.
- You can use intermediate results to structure your calculation.
- Use it for Money, Tax and any other percentage calculation easily.
- If you should later change digits or whole mathematical expressions, then the complete calculation is automatically updated.
- Insert new lines or delete lines inside of your calculations and see the updated results immediately.
- Save your calculations into files.
- Open the files later to change the calculations.
- Define your own functions and buttons.
- Share your complete calculation via e-mail, Airdrop and more.
- Print your calculation.
- Choose your favorite design.
- iCloud support (Mac OS 10.10 and higher). Sync your calculations with iPhone and iPad easily.
- CalcTape masters the four basic arithmetical operations, exponentials, percentage calculations and much more.
CalcTape, more than a calculator.
- Start a new calculation on the same sheet by simply tapping the '=' key twice.
- Right click a button to assign another existing function or to create a user function for it.
- If you accidentally hit 'AC' you can use 'Undo' to get your calculation back.