In Translator 2.5.1
Safari Extension that help you to translate web page to your target languages
|Version String:||2.5.1 (96)|
|Architecture:||Intel & AppleSilicon(ARM)|
|Minimum OS:||macOS 10.15|
|Vendor Name:||Ding Zhou|
|Homepage:||[Mac App Store]|
Version History 2.5.1 (96)
In Translator 2.5 brings a brand new "Clear Button" that helps you quickly clear the current text and start a new translation.
You can also done this clear task by pressing the Shift+CMD+Delete shortcut key. In addition, this version also adds a shortcut key for "Copy the Result Text", the default is Shift+CMD+C. Just press this shortcut key and the translated text will be copied into the pasteboard immediately.
The above two new shortcut keys can be customized in "Preferences" - "Shortcuts".
Hope you like this version. Enjoy!
- Fix the issue that extension may not work.
In Translator is a Safari Extension that help you to translate web page to your target languages easily by one click.
It has the following features:
- Support latest macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- Use Google Translate as the translation service, support a wide range of languages.
- Elegant and minimal design.
- Customized target languages to choose and translate quickly.
Tell us if you like it and feedback is welcomed!