Cross-platform music player and library organizer
|Version String:||1.3.1 (4096.1.3.1.1)|
|Minimum OS:||macOS 10.7.0|
|Vendor Name:||David Sansome, John Maguire and Arnaud Bienner|
Version History 1.3.1 (4096.1.3.1.1)
Clementine is a modern music player and library organizer
Clementine is a multiplatform music player. It is inspired by Amarok 1.4, focusing on a fast and easy-to-use interface for searching and playing your music.
• Search and play your local music library.
• Listen to internet radio from Spotify, Grooveshark, SomaFM, Magnatune, Jamendo, SKY.fm, Digitally Imported, JAZZRADIO.com, Soundcloud, Icecast and Subsonic servers.
• Search and play songs you've uploaded to Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive
• Create smart playlists and dynamic playlists.
• Tabbed playlists, import and export M3U, XSPF, PLS and ASX.
• CUE sheet support.
• Play audio CDs.
• Visualisations from projectM.
• Lyrics and artist biographies and photos.
• Transcode music into MP3, Ogg Vorbis, Ogg Speex, FLAC or AAC.
• Edit tags on MP3 and OGG files, organise your music.
• Fetch missing tags from MusicBrainz.
• Discover and download Podcasts.
• Download missing album cover art from Last.fm and Amazon.
• Cross-platform - works on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
• Native desktop notifications on Linux (libnotify) and Mac OS X (Growl).
• Remote control using an Android device, a Wii Remote, MPRIS or the command-line.
• Copy music to your iPod, iPhone, MTP or mass-storage USB player.
• Queue manager.